May 7, 2008

The Haircut

So people were starting to comment on Eli's hair. They either loved it like we did- or hated it and told us he was starting to look like a girl! We figured since the summer was coming and it was starting to get TOO long, we would cut it. What do you think? Here is the before....
So I couldnt resist! I was totally tempted to keep the mullet for a couple of days and go to the store but Brant wouldnt go for it. Plus I was feeling the guilt!
That is so much hair for a little guy!
There's the handsome guy I know...
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Alisha said...

I love his longer curly hair but either way I still want to pick him up and squeeze him!

CANDACE said...

pre-cut looks like uncle marc-ee's hair now--i'm going to show uncle marc-ee how handsome eli looks (POST mullet!) with his new 'do!

The Holyoaks said...

He looks so much older now. What a cutie!

Summer said...

wow, that was a lot of hair you cut off. hahahhahh I thought he was cute with all the hair, but I think I like the clean cut look better. What does he like better?

Kaela said...

That's a hard one. I like long playful hair on little boys, but I think I am going to have to go with the short too. I try to grow Kaden's hair out, but can't ever because it starts bugging me. Kaden's hair is light and thin though, so it's not the same I guess. You can't go wrong with a face like Eli's. He's adorable both ways!

Kennedy News said...

Although the mullet was totally hot, I do like it short the best! Hope you had a great Mom's day!!
Court

The Goates Herd said...

Loved the long curls - and he DEFINITELY did not look like a girl. He's to handsome for that :) But his new haircut is cute too!

Islandalli said...

He looks so much older now! He is so cute, any hair would be good hair on him.

CANDACE said...

happy birthday!

Life in the circus said...

you have some of the most beautiful children ever! i cant wait to see you guys! i also hope you had a great birthday.